Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 06:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default plus Daisy
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Hanna was lost in her own vivid imagination, when a rap on the glass startled her back to the present moment. She looked over and saw a boy, and felt her face go warm. She sat up a little straighter and nodded. "Yeah, I am. J-just... a little nervous. Leaving my mum and dad for the first time. Do you... did you find that hard?" she asked. He wasn't too bad to look at, she thought.
Ah definitely a firstie. "May I?" he nudged his head at the seat by the door as he sat down. Her question prompted his own memories of his first train ride to Hogwarts.... seven years ago. Goodness has it been that long?? "Well.... I did feel like I was gonna miss my Mum and Dad, we were all quite emotional at the platform." he smiled pensively "...But it wasnt that hard for me because I had my friends going to school with me at the same time, so we really were rather excited to get onboard the train and get to Hogwarts." Gosh good memories that train ride, made new friends then that ha pretty much lasted to this day. He paused for a moment, the young one's loneliness definitely not forgotten "Do you wanna be friends?"

Oh look the sunny Hufflepuff has joined them "Hey Daisy! Well I dont mind--" he glanced at the young girl, seeing if she was ok with additional company.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes