Thread: Ilvermorny: Dining Hall & Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 10:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

She turned and headed back into the area. It was gorgeous how they decorated it. She was so proud of her committee and so excited to look so pretty and get to do all the prom things. "Oh wow Aurora you look beautiful and Jeremy love the suit." Maybe she could get a dance later.

She turned to see more coming in and gave a wave to Cam and Kayliegh as she walked towards the DJ booth.

Even though she said she wouldn't she was going to talk to the DJ.
Of course Madelyn was acting like a cheerleader - as per usual. Aurora would be shocked if she HADN'T been handing out compliments like candy at the front door. Although she wasn't complaining about it this time. Aurora LIVED for people telling her she looked amazing. She smiled happily at the girl and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Why thank you Madelyn, you look very nice as well," she added. And she actually DID mean it, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
Dang… She was looking way too good to be heading to this prom solo. Who knew a girl could take this long to get really to try to impress not a single boy… Well not a specific one anyway. After the year she had with her gymtastics injury and everything. Positive that everyone was already downstairs having the time of their lives.

Blakeney fluffed her hair one more time before entering the Dining hall. Did everyone have a date but her? Ugh… Well in that case she would just have to make a grand entrance all of her own. Or… she could just slip in from the back and get table. Yeah that’s what she was going to do.

She should probably find Madelyn. Where was Langley and Jayce? She would have to find them. Since this would be their last prom together. Also was her twin there somewhere? Hopefully mom didn’t send them the same dress. That was so 5 five year old Crabtree twins. They were way to old for that now.
Inspired by Madelyn's upbeat greeting, Aurora found herself looking over at another girl - whose name and house Aurora couldn't tell you, to be honest - walked in, and she felt the desire to pay it forward. You know, being KIND and all that. What had gotten in to her this evening?

"I LOVE your dress!" she called out to the girl as she walked by. And she didn't mean that in a backhanded way either. She really genuinely did!

Why was she so giddy? Perhaps it was the whole idea of PROMS and getting dressed up and having boy candy on her arm - it was a nice distraction from JARVEYS and making her absolutely giddy! Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Jeremy stopped his fidgeting with the balloon the instant he felt the lips pressed against his cheek. He dropped it to turn his full attention on the most gorgeous girl in all of the world. His heart did some sort of a flutter the moment he set eyes on her. Who says guys didn't get all weak and vulnerable when they saw their girl especially all dressed up like Aurora was?

"Forget about me. Look at you. Beautiful doesn't even cut it.'' Man, wasn't he lucky to have scored her? In return, he moved in, kissing her on her lips. "Want to dance?'' Jer asked when he reluctantly pulled away.
She grinned and blushed before she kissed him back. "Of course! Also, is there any food around here?" she asked as she took his hand and gave it a squeeze. "I've been doing some stress exercising to help get my brain off JARVEYs so I have TOTALLY earned the extra calories," she pointed out. Plus, she was wearing shapewear under her dress, so she could afford to stuff her face a bit and not feel like a bloated nightmare in the tight fitting number.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote