Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 02:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Olly! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Hmm.

The interns WERE here to learn she supposed. What exactly she wasn't sure. What working at the ministry was like, she assumed. Had they been assigned to departments at random, though? She could ask but right now didn't feel like engaging in that topic of conversation with Rachel. It didn't reaaaaally matter anyway. She was here now.

"You can but only with someone to supervise you." That was a rule she might have just made up but it suited her very well. It might have even been a rule officially. Olly definitely thought it should be. After a short pause she stepped around the girl and into the greenhouse. "Come on then."

Rachel waited with bated breath.

Would she be reprimanded for wanting to venture into the Greenhouse? She hoped not. But wasn't this one of the reasons she had applied for the internship at this particular department. Still, she didn't want to break any rules. She'd be sent home! The thought horrified the girl.

She needed to be accompanied by someone? Rachel was just about to revert her innocent look to a hopeful one. Yet she need not to. Her face lit up with happiness. "Really? Thank you, Olly. I'm right behind you.'' Sure enough she was. "Are there any recently discovered plants grown here?''

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺