Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Don't touch anything.

Rachel was just about to slip into the Greenhouse but the voice stopped her short. Her heart begun to thud. Oh no! Had she made a mistake of some sort? Was she not supposed to be here?

She turned to see Olly approaching. Rachel liked Olly so her heartbeats slowly returned to normal. She had been kind enough to help her out at the Meet and Greet. "Hello, Olly. I can't venture in at least? I promise I won't touch a single thing.'' Please! Just have a look at the innocent eyes looking up hopefully at you.
Hmm.

The interns WERE here to learn she supposed. What exactly she wasn't sure. What working at the ministry was like, she assumed. Had they been assigned to departments at random, though? She could ask but right now didn't feel like engaging in that topic of conversation with Rachel. It didn't reaaaaally matter anyway. She was here now.

"You can but only with someone to supervise you." That was a rule she might have just made up but it suited her very well. It might have even been a rule officially. Olly definitely thought it should be. After a short pause she stepped around the girl and into the greenhouse. "Come on then."

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}