Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Olly! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Olly had just come here to make sure everything was in order before going back to work. It was part of her daily routine in fact to check in on the greenhouses and not just to see how some of the plants she was working on were doing but...just because. It was just something she DID now.

Today, however, the greenhouse she'd just walked into wasn't empty. "Don't touch anything." Olly said, just loud enough for the girl to hear her without having to raise her voice. What was she doing in here anyway? Did she have a task? Did someone tell her she should be in here?

What WERE they supposed to do with the interns anyway?

Don't touch anything.

Rachel was just about to slip into the Greenhouse but the voice stopped her short. Her heart begun to thud. Oh no! Had she made a mistake of some sort? Was she not supposed to be here?

She turned to see Olly approaching. Rachel liked Olly so her heartbeats slowly returned to normal. She had been kind enough to help her out at the Meet and Greet. "Hello, Olly. I can't venture in at least? I promise I won't touch a single thing.'' Please! Just have a look at the innocent eyes looking up hopefully at you.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺