View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:19 AM   #25 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Why was he pinching at the corners of his eyes?

Rosalyn was momentarily confused, and then she realized that he was probably just trying to keep a grip on his emotions; Gaston always seemed to struggle where those were concerned. That thought was driven out of her head, however, by what he said to her next. "But your fear IS important though. I don't want you to do something that terrifies you just for me." Maybe it had been just lighting candles, but that was not a small thing when one was deathly afraid of fire in the way that he was. "At least you're not badly hurt..." With a small smile, she tried her best to stop worrying.

Curious, she wondered what Gaston was driving at with all this. This must be a pretty big present. Head shake at the comment about her safety; Rosalyn wasn't in the least bit worried about him doing something to hurt her. He might be slightly accident prone, but it wasn't as if she got injured whenever in his company. At any rate they were now talking about his band touring. Eagerly she took the package from him and opened it.

"You decided to stay?" Honestly she was shocked.