View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 03:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Things were getting emotional, and Rosalyn wasn't sure that she could take all of this on top of everything else that was going on in the school. Her thoughts never drifted far from the portal and the welfare of the children. It was really taking its toll out on her though she was trying her best to keep everything together. "Well, that's the exact same way that I feel," she told Gaston with a small smile. Everything would turn out okay in the end and he would always be by her side.

"Well, I think your health is more important than a birthday tradition," she added, filled with more concern for him than for herself. "Are you sure that you are okay? I don't really know healing charms, but I can try." Oh goodness! He wanted to take her to the healer. The tea had hurt, but she would be okay. Besides Rosalyn didn't want to make Gaston feel even worse about what had happened. "I'll be okay. There is no need to see River. I've had worse." Okay, maybe she'd never had boiling water poured on her until now, but there had been other injuries in the past. Besides he had taken care of it very quickly. No serious damage had been done and it wouldn't be fair to bother River when he was probably asleep.

His next comment made her chuckle, but him getting up and turning his back to her made Rosalyn feel confused. What had happened? Was something wrong? Confused, she joined him as he beckoned to her. "What is it?" Nothing bad had happened, had it???