View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 04:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Rosalyn stood there in shock until Gaston came over to her and kissed her cheek, whispering sweet words in her ear. He was making her blush!!! "Thank you so much. I really don't deserve this," she said quietly, still wrapping her head around everything that he had done for her.

... WHAT?!

Her eyes widened at what he said next.

"Of course everything is alright... It's more than alright. But really I don't deserve all this." Even though Rosalyn was used to the romantic gestures, this still felt like a lot to her. It must have taken him a while to set everything up for her. Even with magic, he would have had to move everything out from the castle. With a sigh, she hugged him. Gaston was way too good for her. She didn't deserve all this.

Nodding, she let him lead her over to the table, taking a seat when he pulled out a chair for her. "Merci." She was at least getting better at French. The trembling hand didn't go unnoticed. "Is everything okay," she asked slightly concerned. Was he tired? Dealing with too much stress over what was happening with the school? Rosalyn felt the exact same way, but this was their time to forget about all that for a little while. To celebrate her birthday. Quickly she blew out the candle, knowing that he was terrified of the fire; before the flame was gone, she managed to make her wish.

I wish that things would stay like this forever...