View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 11:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Holding Gaston close, Rosalyn kissed his cheek. "I know..." she said softly. He was an emotional person. Always had been and always would be. Unlike a lot of people, she didn't find it weird or cloying. No, instead she found it endearing. The compassion he felt in his heart was one of the things that she loved most about him and she never wanted it to go away. Seeing him in tears was more than she could bear, however!

The fading smile didn't go unnoticed, and she couldn't help but wonder if she had asked the wrong thing. Rosalyn just couldn't keep her mouth shut at times; as a total Ravenclaw, she always had a million questions running through her brain, and sometimes they were uttered out loud before she could practice impulse control. "I'm sorry that happened. It sounds like she was good for you. I'm sure she would have married you if she had known what you planned." No wonder he had stopped smiling. Remember something like that would be enough to make anyone sad! At least he had healed. Hanging on to heartbreak was terrible, and she didn't want Gaston to feel it ever again; she wouldn't leave him like all the other women had.

At least Phantom was helping to lighten the mood somewhat. While the attention hadn't exactly gotten the cat excited at least she wasn't being bitten? Had to count as progress. "I guess I'm the main threat in her eyes, being the other woman." Rosalyn was okay with joking about this now that she knew there was no real danger of being bitten or scratched.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" Her eyes lit up in excitement and she forgot all about her coffee. "That would be absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see it." Then there would be other places in France to see as well because there was no way that she would ever go there and NOT see everything she could of the beautiful country. They were going to have the time of their lives. "These are happy tears," Rosalyn added as he hugged her. "You have made me so happy."