View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 05:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Gaston was obviously getting sad because of her sadness and Rosalyn hated it. She tried not to let that show, however, because it would only make him feel worse and that was the last thing she wanted right now. He would never leave her, she knew as she held him. Last term he wanted to, but in the end he had stayed. "I know you won't break my heart." With a small smile she looked right into his eyes. There was something that she felt the need to tell him though she knew that it wouldn't go over well with him. As much as she didn't want to upset him, this was the time to get it out of the way. "I was engaged, but he cheated on me." That was why she knew how hard it was to feel unworthy of someone. Even though it was in the past now, she had still been affected by it. Anyone would have been.

Phantom's outburst interrupted her thoughts, and Rosalyn couldn't help but laugh at that cat's attempt to get attention from her owner. "I want to pet her, but I think she would scratch me." Clearly the only person she would accept it from at the moment was Gaston. She was just going to stay back and drink her coffee instead. "Thank you," she said before taking a small sip of it. Heavenly.

"What's it like there? Is it much different than Hogwarts?" Rosalyn couldn't help but ask questions. "Why did you decide to come to Hogwarts?" She was very happy that he had, because otherwise she wouldn't have met him since Beauxbatons hadn't happened for her. The thought was terrible, but she was content knowing that this was fate. "Durmstrang IS a good school, but it's colder there and I don't like how they don't accept muggleborns." It also wasn't Hogwarts.

Her eyes landed on the CD in his hands, immediately knowing that it was one that his band had made. The reluctance to give it to her made no sense until he explained it to her. "I promise that I will be okay listening to it." Sad probably, but everything had worked out in the end and she wanted to hear what he had written. No surprise that his picture wasn't on the cover; she knew how he didn't like the spotlight.