View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

It made Rosalyn sad to hear a Gaston talk like that though she knew how hard he had found his time at Hogwarts last time. She tried her hardest not to let it show because she didn't want him to get upset, she just hated that he had been so sad. A lot of his sadness had been because of her though now she knew that it hadn't been because of anything she had done. "I'm so glad you stayed. It would have broken my heart if you left." She really truly loved him more than he could ever know and she couldn't imagine being at Hogwarts without him with her. The kiss was a nice surprise and she happily returned it, but part of her was scared that Phantom would attack because of it. Okay, more than part of her.

She watched said animal warily. Claws and teeth were a real danger and she didn't want to get hurt because the cat was jealous. Still, Rosalyn couldn't help smiling at Gaston's remark. "They say animals can sense things. I guess it's true." Even though he had probably been only half serious, she thought it was interesting to note. "Well, I was hoping we could be friends but it looks like that won't happen now." Especially since she wasn't going to stop spending time with him because of Phantom. It was no real matter to her.

With a smile she accepted the mug of coffee. "Thank you. I'll have both please." Coffee really was a nice drink though Rosalyn wasn't much of a fan of the overly strong stuff. A little cream and sugar never hurt anyone. "The mugs are perfectly fine. I like them. Beauxbatons seems like a wonderful school. I almost did my assistant teaching there though I ended up going to Durmstrang instead." If she had, she would have met him sooner! At least they had each other now though. Before she could dwell on it further, he had started to give her something before changing his mind and putting it back in his pocket. "What is it?" she asked curiously. He needing worry!