View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 04:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Rosalyn smiled as she leaned against Gaston. He could be so romantic and she loved it. This was something that she was not used to from the other men that she had been with. She loved it. "You are so perfect. Everything is perfect." Well, everything besides his cat.

Yeah, she was sure that if Phantom could talk, she would be attacking with acerbic comments. Especially if that hiss was any indication. "I had the feeling that she disliked me back when we needed to capture her in the treehouse." And that had been near the start of last term. "Exactly, he's not ignoring you so there is no need to take everything out on me." Wait, why was she talking to a cat? Rosalyn had no idea and she wasn't super concerned with it at the moment. There were other more important things to deal with right now, like the fact that he had agreed to talk to Oliver. Not surprising in the least given the Gaston was the kindest person in the world, but still. It made her happy.

"That's wonderful! I know that he will be happy about this." Even though she didn't believe in choosing favourites, Oliver was one of the students that she had a soft spot for. Who was she kidding? Rosalyn had a soft spot for ALL her students even if some of them didn't seem to like her all that much.

That out of the way, they could enjoy their coffee!

Last edited by WhittyBitty; 01-09-2017 at 06:07 PM.