View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 07:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston was still petting his cat when there was a knock at the door. That must be Rose! Phantom gave a disgruntled meow and shot out of his arms; she perched atop her cat condo, staring at Rose as she walked in. And she wasn't the only one... For a few moments, all Gaston could do was gaze lovingly into Rose's eyes, at a loss for words. Oh Merlin, she was so beautiful, inside and out! He hugged her back, and his heart melted as she kissed his cheek. "One rose for every month I've loved my Rose," he explained as she mentioned the roses... because one rose for every day of the year seemed like a little much, even for a romantic like him. And what a year it had been! To think this time last year, he never would've believed Rose could fall for a man like him... but he didn't allow himself to dwell on those memories for long. today was a happy occasion!

As Gaston poured the coffee, his blue eyes darted apprehensively to Rose and Phantom. Somehow he had a bad feeling about this! The black and white Persian cat hissed at Rose, backing away as she tried to pet her, but to Gaston's relief, she didn't scratch or bite. Good... he would never forgive himself if Rose was injured by his pet! "Don't mind her," he said, throwing a reprimanding look back at his cat. "She's just jealous; she's used to being the only girl in my life." He chuckled a bit at the nasty look Phantom was giving Rose and gave her a little scratch under the chin. "Don't worry, I still love you, crazy kitty," he assured the cat, who promptly began to purr in reply.

He was still petting Phantom when Rose's voice jerked him out of his thoughts. "Yes, of course," he replied to her question. Mr. Finch was a brilliant student, though he hadn't had much interaction with him outside fo class. Gaston blinked in surprise. Learning that Mr. Finch wanted to be a charms professor was a bit unexpected, but it touched his heart to think that one day he might be passing the baton to one of his students. Oh, so the boy was shy? That was something he understood all too well. "I'd be honored to; my door is always open to anyone in need."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...