View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 03:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

It was a few hours until the feast, and Rosalyn was excited because she was going to be meeting up with Gaston for some coffee.

Beaming, she made her way to the third floor and towards his office. Hopefully her outfit was in good order, but then she always tried her best to look nice so surely she looked as good as always. Just to be safe, she straightened out her dress and hair before knocking on the door and entering.

Hopefully she wasn't late, though the thought of it was driven out of her head as she saw how nicely he had set everything up for them. "This is wonderful! Roses." Her favourite flowers, obviously. And the cups! Of course they would be from Beauxbatons since that was where he had attended, and Rose found it interesting. From everything she had heard, it was a wonderful school. "Hello," she said as she gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

Her eyes drifted to Phantom. "Hello there, kitty." With a smile, she reached out to pet her. Hopefully the cat was in a good mood because somehow she had a feeling that she wasn't well liked by Gaston's pet. Oh well, there was nothing to be done for it. Also she had a sudden thought... "I was wondering something... You know Oliver Finch? He has told me that he wants to be a Charms Professor. He wants to talk to you about it, but I think he's too shy to go to you. Could you talk to him about it?" That would make things easier for the boy since he WAS going into his final year at Hogwarts.