View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 03:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nymphadoraliz
Dark Force Defense League
Crup

x12 x12
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

My top ones are beading and photography lol. I got into the round knitting, and am going to try a blanket thing I got too next. I switch them up though, as there's tons of patterns online and I've even created a few of my own making these. I'm at like....26-27 right now. Long way to go but there's only a few due by Christmas, the rest aren't due to January lol

I knit and crochet with needles and hooks too but my projects don't turn out so pretty I miss stitches or count too many and stuff, so it's easier for me to use the round hoops. Once I finish with the hats, I have 2 hats I want to try and make. One is a witches hat and the other a cowboy hat. Both knitted with the round hoops!

I also do a ton of other crafts too! I love doing cross stitch, that was one I did years ago, for everyone too. I also made plastic canvas tissue box covers in the shapes of rocking horses and carriages.

I'm just now getting into painting with a palette knife. My photography instructor invited me to one of her classes she teaches, and I fell in love with it lol!

You are Coffee!