View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 10:54 AM   #112 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

FUTURE MAGIZOOLOGIST &
NEWT SCAMANDER PROTEGY

Model :: Cody Simpson; formerly Cody Hamilton
post color :: #84BE6A aka frog

B A S I C S
Name: Derfael Mitchell Ashburry-Hawthorne
Nicknames: Derf
DOB: May 1, 2080
POB: London, England
Currently resides: Swansea, Wales
Heritage: half Welsh half Australian
Personality type: ENFP-A
Distinguishing qualities: speaks with a bit of a lisp & stutter all gone now; has protanopia; carries his school supplies in a 'magical suitcase'
Signature:

M A G I C A L
Parentage: halfblood
Astrological sign: Taurus
Patronus: TBA but something from the subfamily Pleurodelinae would be neat or Andrias davidianus!
Wand: 13 inch pliant Spruce with Fwooper Feather but I wish it was made of of ash and lime instead...
Special abilities: self-proclaimed creature whisperer; Mermish (92% fluency); Gobbledegook (74% fluency); Troll (81% fluency); Parsletongue (0% fluency BUT DETERMINED); Bowtruckle (100% fluency)
Amortentia: mud, vanilla cupcakes
Boggart: I don't remember the name...but it's a flesh eating shrub that massacred my dog Inferius form of Professor Petrov with a death rattle tone telling him how worthless he is while tearing a bowtruckle in half

A P P E A R A N C E
Hair color: blonde
Eye color: piercing blue
Height: 6'1"
Build: mesomorph

F A M I L Y
Mum: Seren Bentley
Dad: Aron Ashburry-Hawthorne
Sister: Celyn Addiena (04.27.2089)
Official pets: warty newt (Scamander) ; bowtruckle (Picketta)
Unofficial pets: too many to list

A C A D E M I A
House: Hufflepuff || Head Boy
LIKE NEWT HIMSELF! But I hope mum isn't upset because she was a Ravenclaw AND Gryffindor Head of House
Favourite subjects: CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES; Ancient Runes; Flying
Slightly despised subject: ....Herbology
One of mum's flesh eating shrubs slaughtered my dog when I was 5. I mean...never trust something where you can't see where it keeps it's brain, right? Where does grass keep it's brain? Exactly.
Extra Curriculars: Dueling Club. Yearbook. Frog Choir. Drama Club. Wizard Card Collectors' Club
OWLs:
Ancient Runes = A
Astronomy = T
Care of Magical Creatures = O
Charms = E
Defense Against the Dark Arts = A
Divination = O
Herbology = A
History of Magic = A
Muggle Studies = O
Potions = A
Transfiguration = P
NEWTs: not taken yet warty ones are the BEST though

H I S T O R Y
SPOILER!!: timeline

May 1 2080: Derfael Mitchell Ashburry-Hawthorne is born.
2081: turns 1 years of age.
2082: turns 2 years of age.
2083: turns 3 years of age. Shows first signs of magical ability.
2084: turns 4 years of age. Rides broom for the first time.
2085: turns 5 years of age. Witnesses family dog massacred by a Bloody-Red Rose.
2086: turns 6 years of age.
2087: turns 7 years of age.
2088: turns 8 years of age.
2089: turns 9 years of age. Breaks arm trying to get a closer look at a golden snidget nest.
2090: turns 10 years of age.
2091: turns 11 years of age. Begins Hogwarts first year. Stranger Things at Hogwarts :: Henry, Etta, Abey, Simon feelings & fears. Dueling Club: top dueler in first year class. Yearbook Jr. Scribe. Most Promising Firstie. Most likely to invent or discover something.
2092: turns 12 years of age. Begins Hogwarts second year. Dueling Club. Yearbook Jr. Scribe. IMPS unofficial t-shirt maker. Adopts Picketta. Most likely to break out of Azkaban. Most likely to set fire to the school. Most likely to challenge the giant squid into an arm wrestling match.
2093: turns 13 years of age. Begins Hogwarts third year. Dueling Club. Yearbook Scribe. Frog Choir. Drama Club. Wizard Card Collectors' Club. Cast as the Narrator in The Fountain of Fair Fortune. Polyjuice!Levi Kenning incident. First kiss (with Abey). Kiss with Natalie.
2094: turns 14 years of age. Begins Hogwarts fourth year. Appointed prefect. Dueling Club. Yearbook Scribe. Frog Choir. Drama Club. Wizard Card Collectors' Club. Natalie. Abey. Spin the Bottle incident. Glindo the Good Warlock of the South in the Wizard of Oz musical. Quidditch house team, beater. Dufftown possession.
2095: turns 15 years of age. Begins Hogwarts fifth year. Prefect. Dueling Club. Yearbook Scribe. Frog Choir. Drama Club. Wizard Card Collectors' Club. Quidditch house team, beater. Confession and (perceived) rejection of Abey. Incident in the Black Lake - keeps a Viking coin in his pocket all term. Inferi horde; receives two broken wrists, concussion, near fatal scratches to his chest. Scamander dies. Sits OWLs and fails them all; retakes them over the summer at the Ministry
2096: turns 16 years of age. Begins Hogwarts sixth year. Prefect. Dueling Club. Yearbook Scribe. Frog Choir. Drama Club. Wizard Card Collectors' Club. Creature Companions. Professor Fletcher & first detention at Hogwarts plus badge removal (later restored by Professor Noble). Evil black book of point deductions - gets Professor Kennedy fired. P E T R O V. Aster incident. Polyjuice moral crisis.
2097: turns 17 years of age. Begins Hogwarts seventh year. Appointed Head Boy. Dueling Club. Yearbook Scribe. Frog Choir. Drama Club. Wizard Card Collectors' Club. Creature Companions.

previous school rpg characters ::
Kurumi Rasting (nee Hollingberry) (term 26-32)
Professor Airey Flamsteed (term 33-43)
Paige Skeeter (term 44)

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 04-12-2022 at 10:52 AM.