Thread: Paul's Pods
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 03:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
He was waxing poetic at her now? Awesome. -_-

"No one is afraid of the rain... just seems a waste when you could just cast an Impervius charm on it and then they wouldn't get wet or dirty whether it rains or not." Yep. That was her way of looking at things. And otherwise... she would have just used a spell of some sort to clean it all up in a jiff, you see.

Well... that, and the fact that Dora Umbridge loved to be sassy... and prove people wrong.

And now he was trying to bribe her with points? Interesting. The blonde crinkled her nose up at him and shook her head. "No thank you. I don't want to mess my nail polish up and the last time I ate or drank anything you offered I shrunk. Quite against my will, I might add." Yes. She was still salty about that, you know.

And anyway she was a Gryffindor... he would have to offer something other than points to arouse her enthusiasm. Like... a month of no classwork, but still passing marks! Which she was certain he wouldn't offer, so she was a okay sitting there watching him squeeze out bubbles from the sponge. He was an odd little man. He needed to be watched and studied and Dora was more than willing to do so in the present moment.

Mhm.
"Well, technically, you could do the same to your nails and help me, right?" he asked quickly, smirking. "It's just not FUN to do everything by magic when you've been raised...to do magic. I don't know. It's an opinion not shared by many!" He was fine if Miss Umbridge thought it odd or didn't want to help.

More soap suds for him!

He turned to her, though, at the mention of the lesson where he has shrunk all the students. "Oh, m'dear..." he sighed gravely and let his hand that was gripping the sponge fall to his side. "I...have made a vow to never do that again...without permission or consent. You don't know how badly I felt afterward...it was a mistake," he said gently. "Mr. Bellaire helped me to see it was wrong...not my finest teaching moment. I have since tried my best to make it up. I assure you, though, I won't be spiking people's food or drinks anymore."

There was still some residual guilt, clearly.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin