Thread: Paul's Pods
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 02:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Paul smiled a bit at her query. "Just because it rains doesn't mean we shouldn't clean things! It we lived our lives always fearing the storm, I'm afraid we'd never get anything done, now would we?" His philosophical take on it all, which, of course, Dora hadn't asked for. Paul didn't care. He was always spewing things like this. Spreading the WIZdom, obviously.

"Would you like to help me? I'll give you poooooints," he grinned. "Or cookies. Or perhaps, maybe, both." Some students preferred one over the other.

He squeeeeeezed the sudsy sponge out on the structure, then dabbed his finger into the soap. He would draw a picture! BUBBLES WERE FUN, WERE THEY NOT?
He was waxing poetic at her now? Awesome. -_-

"No one is afraid of the rain... just seems a waste when you could just cast an Impervius charm on it and then they wouldn't get wet or dirty whether it rains or not." Yep. That was her way of looking at things. And otherwise... she would have just used a spell of some sort to clean it all up in a jiff, you see.

Well... that, and the fact that Dora Umbridge loved to be sassy... and prove people wrong.

And now he was trying to bribe her with points? Interesting. The blonde crinkled her nose up at him and shook her head. "No thank you. I don't want to mess my nail polish up and the last time I ate or drank anything you offered I shrunk. Quite against my will, I might add." Yes. She was still salty about that, you know.

And anyway she was a Gryffindor... he would have to offer something other than points to arouse her enthusiasm. Like... a month of no classwork, but still passing marks! Which she was certain he wouldn't offer, so she was a okay sitting there watching him squeeze out bubbles from the sponge. He was an odd little man. He needed to be watched and studied and Dora was more than willing to do so in the present moment.

Mhm.