View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 03:57 PM

Post James Newton Howard confirmed to compose 'Fantastic Beasts' sequel music soundtrack

James Newton Howard, the Oscar-nominated music composer of the first, epic Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them film, confirmed that he will return to create the original motion picture soundtrack for the sequel, set to take place in 1928 Paris and releasing in theaters November 2018.

Quote:
Now that you have done the first film, are you interested in seeing it through for the next four?
James Newton Howard:
David and I have talked about it. I’m certainly doing the next one, he’s asked me to do it. We had a pretty incredible time together on this one, so I will certainly be doing that one. Beyond that, who knows? I would like to think that I would do all of them and that I would be asked back, but who knows what happens that far in advance.
Confirmed to return for the Fantastic Beasts sequel are Eddie Redmayne (Newt Scamander), Katherine Waterston (Tina Goldstein), Alison Sudol (Queenie Goldstein), Dan Fogler (Jacob Kowalski), Ezra Miller (Credence Barebone), Johnny Depp (Gellert Grindelwald), and Zoe Kravitz.

Read SnitchSeeker's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them set visit reports right here, including about the great things the cast said about Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, and how 1926-era New York City came to life.

Fandango - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Tickets