Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 11:57 PM   #24 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakeh Cat View Post
Juliette was slowly swinging back and forth, keeping her feet on the ground as she did so. She glanced around the playground as she people watched. It was about to be that time of the year when she needed to decide whether she was going home for Christmas or not, and she needed decide when she would visit her father and when she would visit her mother. It was not easy having parents that lived in two different cities that were miles and miles away from each other. If she could have one wish, it would be to have one more Christmas as a family, which she knew would never happen.

She turned her head when she heard a voice close by. Oh! It was... um... "Kat, right?" She had never personally had a conversation with the other Hufflepuff, but she knew about her from Brady and from seeing her around school. "I am, yes. I'm Juliette. It's nice to finally talk with you." She smiled. "Enjoying this weather?" lol, small talk. She was bad at this making friends thing.
Katerina wasn't sure if Juliette knew who she was or not. She nodded and beamed, "Yes, I'm Katerina." hehe Brady DID love her, right? if his other friends knew who she was. Sure Brady and her had been friends still birth and they did have a few of the some mutual friends but for the most part they had a totally different group of friends. Oh yes she was talking to her.

"Yes, I do actually." Katerina did love the cold weather, snow, rain, she loved it. The normal weather that most people hated, she thrived with it. "What about you. Do you like this weather?" Pushing herself higher in the swing.

You are Bread!