View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 08:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Genny accepted the licorice wand happily, those pieces of candy reminded her of proefssor Viktor now but not in a bad way. Thanks to Tory, of course. "Me too! I'm here to see Char and Henry. It doesn't look like he's winning." She laughed and took a tug at the candy. "Really? Your sister? Who?" And who was she dueling?

"Yep. I'll be dueling Tak." Her voice tone suggested that she was not a fan of him. "What about you?"
Noelle nibbled on one of the ends of a licorice wand. Did she mention this was her FAVORITE candy? It was true. It was also true that Henry didnt look as if he was winning. "Poor Henry. He a fighter though. Char is an amazing dueler though. She won against me last term." But then again, Genny probably already knew that since Char had come in first and Noelle in second for their year.

Oh she'd introduced Hady as her sister. Well, they were sisters... but not by blood. "Hady. She's up against her boyfriend, Frankie. " Noelle wouldnt correct that she was really related to Hady. As far as they were concerned, they were sisters.

"I wish I was dueling this term, but I only have time for the challenges. Im in a few other things." They took up a lot of her time.

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff