View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
The toothy grin Genny gave her was eye catching and contagious. Noelle returned one. "Hey Genny! How are you??" Scooting down so she was closer and they could talk better, Noelle offered a licorice wand.

Dueling was so much more exciting than Gobstones. She wasn't a fan of that. It wasn't exciting to her. She'd rather have dueling over anything else.

"Im here to see a few matches actually. First being Henry and Char. But my big sis is dueling her boyfriend. I wanted to see that one too." plus a few others, but those were the main ones. She didn't pay close enough attention to know whether or not Genny was in the dueling club. "Do you duel?"
Genny accepted the licorice wand happily, those pieces of candy reminded her of proefssor Viktor now but not in a bad way. Thanks to Tory, of course. "Me too! I'm here to see Char and Henry. It doesn't look like he's winning." She laughed and took a tug at the candy. "Really? Your sister? Who?" And who was she dueling?

"Yep. I'll be dueling Tak." Her voice tone suggested that she was not a fan of him. "What about you?"