View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 03:00 AM   #146 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default We see you all ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Pips! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pips View Post
Did they hear the pop again? Pips was back within minutes of leaving and this time popcorn was filling the room. He moved towards master Henry and lifted the bowl. "Popcorn just like you asked sir. Pips makes sure you get what you want for snacks. " He reached up and honked his nose in triumph of getting this done, but soon realized it probably was a distraction from what the students were watching.

"Pips sorry ma'am, he didn't mean to honk his nose loudly."

Kay had just taken a bite of her cookie when the honking happened. She jumped a bit, the sound being unexpected. A moment of blinking and staring around at her students happened before Kay realised it was Pips who made the sound. She laughed very quietly. "It's quite fine, Pips.'' She expected the elf was just happy about being able to help Henry with the popcorn.

SPOILER!!: Kitty! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
Happy endings were a must for Kitty to like a movie, and the Wizard of Oz did not disappoint. Dorothy would get to keep Toto and she recognized her frieNds from Oz in her friends from the real world. The credits rolled across the scene and the inspiring music began to play.

Kitty clapped enthusiastically. "Thank you for the movie professor, that was really fun. We should watch another movie next time." She looked around for the house elves to thank too.

"What was YOUR favorite scene in Wizard of Oz, Professor Stewart?" Kitty asked curiously.

Kaysha couldn't help but beam. Certainly Kitty had enjoyed every bit of the lesson. The woman stood up and once the credits were done, she powered down the laptop, switched the projector off then readjusted the lights.

"We surely will, Ms Valentine.'' Seeing as this was such a success, there was no doubt that she would be doing another move sometime later. "Oh, mine would be when the Wicked Witch was melting. As a young girl, I would make my dad repeatedly play that scene. I remember cheering for Dorothy.'' She smiled before moving on.

SPOILER!!: Olivia! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
As the movie carried on, the Gryffindor found herself slipping further beneath the magic that was brilliant acting! For example, like when they'd ran across the field of poppies and had quite suddenly been put to sleep... It was simply so good. The Cowardly Lion had been especially convincing after the snow had arrived. And the horse of a different color! Olivia would've sworn magic had been used on it. Had witches and wizards been working in the muggle firm industry around this time? Or was it just a clever technique employed by film studios?

ALSO THE MAKEOVERS. Dorothy looked much more fabulous with her hair down. And the Cowardly Lion with his new hair bow and curls. Very avant garde!

".......Ha - ha - ha, Ho - ho - ho - And a couple of tra - la - las....That's how we laugh the day away, In the Merry Old Land of Oz....."

.....AND, AGAIN, CUE THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST! Stalk much?? Teasing, teasing. She was easily Olivia's favorite character in the film, even though the horse of a different color came in a close second.

...and the meeting with Oz, which she'd always found to be slightly bullying and rude. Even more so after the reveal of him simply being a normal man behind a curtain. It could be considered disappointing, really... but in her very honest opinion, the best films had high points and low points. So, it didn't bother has as much as it might the next person. She could appreciate all the wonderful music and acting to cover up any stupid plot points. Hmmm.

Once they were on their way to defeat the witch, Liv took a moment to stand and stretch before retaking her seat. Too much sitting made her restless, you see. Her attention didn't like to be too focused on any one thing for too long, but this was almost over and then they'd be moving along to their next lesson of the day. Merlin, she hoped there would be lots of moving around....

OREO......OREEEEEO....... OREO.....OREEEEEO....... Wreck-It Ralph reference

This wasn't one of the more exciting parts, so, as she usually did, her attention drifted slightly... but not for long, as soon enough, a bucket of water was being thrown in the Wicked Witch of the West's face.... and she was "....MELTING..... LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.......I'm meeeelting......WHAT A WORLD..... WHAT A WORLD.........Who would have thought.......a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?......." Standing up, Liv didn't see the harm in acting out this last bit of the movie, promptly slinging her robe up to cover most of her face, so that she could properly sink to the floor...as if to demonstrate someone actually melting from a drink to the face, basically. WITHERING IN AGONY. Yes, much painful.....SO MUCH DRAMAZ.... "Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!"

Poof.

Wicked Liv of the West was no more.....

Kay had clapped rather heartily when Olivia reacted to the movie. Now that it was over, she simply had to tell the girl her thoughts. "Ms Phillips. Might I just say that you have quite the talent for this sort of thing. You sing rather excellently and your acting is quite captivating to watch.'' Call Kay 'impressed'!

"That concludes the lesson for today, everyone! I hope you enjoyed ot even if it was a just a bit.'' She knew she couldn't please everyone and wasn't going to try but Kay would feel as though she did her part if the students just had at least a little of a good time. Olivia's constant singing throughout the was one of those rewards. "Kindly put your cups on my desk so that they can easily be collected. Also ensure there are no cookie or other crumbs left at your desks. Thank you all so much for coming! Feel free to take some extra snacks on your way out and to thank the elves.''

OOC: Thanks, you lot, for attending! I shall leave the class open for a few more hours in case you want to post your charries leaving but note, any posts with reactions to the movie after this one will NOT be counted for credit.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺