View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 03:01 AM   #102 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Hard working House Elves! <3 Thank you so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimma View Post
Pop!

Nimma appeared behind Pip with a tray full of cups of hot chocolate. Hot chocolate for the studentsies as per Mistresses request. "Nimma brought hot chocolate for the studentsies to wash down the cookies."

Nimma made her way throughout the room handing out cups of hot chocolate, popping in and out with new cups whenever the tray was empty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pips View Post
*POP*

A little pop indicated that a visitor had found his way inside. That same visitor had a try of cookies and brownies and he was standing near the movie that was playing looking at all the students.

"Misses wanted goodies for the class. Pips made special goodies just for all of you. Pips likes to make goodies for all his favorite students." All the students and professors were his favorites and he loved to make things for them.

Here came the elves! Kay was most pleased to see them even though she knew quite well that they would not refuse the chance to serve the kids. She beamed in their direction. “Pips, Nimma. That you so much for bringing the treats,’’ she whispered. “These look delicious!’’ She took a few cookies and a cup of hot chocolate. House elves were life savers!

SPOILER!!: Nat! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
They were going to watch the movie? Really? Not that Nat was against this, but it was weird to watch something in a class. Her eyes glanced around as if to see if there was indeed a joke with this, but no it really seemed like the truth so she turned and got comfortable. She didn't put her things away because she figured if the movie got boring she could at least draw and doodle on her parchment. Maybe she could write a note or something.

Once the movie started she heard the comments from the others, but kept quiet as she watched. The black and white was a little odd, but soon enough it was full of color and it was pretty colors. She loved the ruby shoes and knew that the person and charge made the right decision on changing that from what the book said. Look at how they popped out at you and sparkled. She wondered if she could find shoes that looked like that. She knew a dress Kelly had in the closet that would be perfect for them.

Hmm...

Pulling out parchment she started writing;

SPOILER!!: don't mind us

Kelly,

Okay so I'm sitting in Muggle Studies. I'm assuming you are in here somewhere, but I got here late. Next time make sure I'm ready to go in time. Anyway did you see me fall? I can't even deal. At least it was dark so if certain people were in here they didn't fully see me face plant the floor.

Kay had taken a seat at the back of the class. Munching on her cookies, she surveyed her students. She could see some of them conversing (she hoped it was about the movie), some were watching raptly while others were eating. It was perfect!

Then there was Nat scribbling away. Was she making notes about the movie? Kay hoped so because she had seen the Slytherin paying attention to the movie as it had started.

SPOILER!!: Henry! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimma View Post
Pop!

Nimma appeared behind Pip with a tray full of cups of hot chocolate. Hot chocolate for the studentsies as per Mistresses request. "Nimma brought hot chocolate for the studentsies to wash down the cookies."

Nimma made her way throughout the room handing out cups of hot chocolate, popping in and out with new cups whenever the tray was empty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pips View Post
*POP*

A little pop indicated that a visitor had found his way inside. That same visitor had a try of cookies and brownies and he was standing near the movie that was playing looking at all the students.

"Misses wanted goodies for the class. Pips made special goodies just for all of you. Pips likes to make goodies for all his favorite students." All the students and professors were his favorites and he loved to make things for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Oh, sweet! They were watching a movie for class? Henry already liked Muggle Studies for a variety of reasons but a movie would make it even better. He really hoped that it was one he already knew and liked, though watching something new might be good too. And the movie of discussion happened to be Wizard of Oz. It might not have been his absolute favorite, but it was one Henry was somewhat familiar with.

He wasn't sure that he could really say much about it other than what his classmates had already offered though. He had only seen it once. And should he be taking notes? Henry didn't usually take notes in Muggle Studies since he already knew a lot of it and he didn't really like taking notes, but he didn't know some of the trivia that the professor was putting on the board. Eh, effort.

And by the time he pulled out a notebook and found a blank page of parchment, the professor was telling them that they could put their writing materials away. Okay, then, no notes. But he did leave his notebook sitting out on his desk.

Getting ready to turn his attention to the film as it began, he leaned over and asked to the professor in a loud whisper, "Professor, do you have any popcorn?" Because, really, what was a movie without popcorn? Oh.. but one of the house elves had a different kind of snack instead, and that was cool too. "Thanks!" he grinned as the elf brought hot chocolate and cookies to his desk.

Now, back to the movie. He forgot how kind of boring the black and white part of it was. The color portion was much better.

"No popcorn, Mr Whitebrook, but there are plenty of other goodies for you to try.'' Kay nodded encouragingly towards the elves. She was certain if Henry asked the elves would gladly get him some popcorn, however.

OOC: Dudes and dudettes! HAAAI! There are 24 hours left for the activity. I must say that I’m enjoying all the reactions to the scenes <3 Awesome job!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 10-07-2016 at 03:06 AM.