Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 12:57 AM   #23 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
It was definitely getting colder outside, it was a good thing that Kat loved her sweaters she was wearing her favorite out today. She had spent the morning picking flowers and working on homework in the treehouse, Heating charms, yeah those were great. She could still do her homework in the tree house and NOT freeze, Thought she did love the cold weather.

On her way back to the castle she noticed that the playground wasn't as crowded as normal and there were a few swings open. So Katerina being Katerina decided that she would go swing. The child is a 5 year old trapped in a 13 year old body. She plopped down in the swing beside a fellow hufflepuff. One of Brady's friends she thought, "Hey, you're friends with my best friend Brady, Right?" Pushing off and swinging herself.
Juliette was slowly swinging back and forth, keeping her feet on the ground as she did so. She glanced around the playground as she people watched. It was about to be that time of the year when she needed to decide whether she was going home for Christmas or not, and she needed decide when she would visit her father and when she would visit her mother. It was not easy having parents that lived in two different cities that were miles and miles away from each other. If she could have one wish, it would be to have one more Christmas as a family, which she knew would never happen.

She turned her head when she heard a voice close by. Oh! It was... um... "Kat, right?" She had never personally had a conversation with the other Hufflepuff, but she knew about her from Brady and from seeing her around school. "I am, yes. I'm Juliette. It's nice to finally talk with you." She smiled. "Enjoying this weather?" lol, small talk. She was bad at this making friends thing.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.