View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

No Swap After All:
Hogwarts Remains Under Sahnoun's Leadership

September, 2090
by: Scout MacIntyre

HOGWARTS - In a surprise turn of events, Mohamed Sahnoun will remain Headmaster at Hogwarts following Meredith Moxley's decision to remain at Ilvermorny.

What was intended to be a one-year multi-school swap concocted by the International Confederation of Wizards has become an international game of dominos. The exchange program had sent Hogwarts Headmistress Moxley to Ilvermorny and brought the Uagadou Headmaster Sahnoun to Hogwarts for the 2089-2090 school term. The intent of the program was that all Heads would return to their schools of origin the following year.

However, Ilvermorny extended an offer to Moxley to continue on at their institution, allowing her to pursue her research into how the American no-maj population differs from our own muggles. This produced a vacancy at Hogwarts, which was then offered to Sahnoun. While Sahnoun told us that the Ilvermorny Headmaster had decided to retire, Ilvermorny representatives could not be reached for comment as to whether he resigned, was fired, or had been mysteriously carried off by Brazilian caipora during a visit to Castelobruxo.

Sahnoun accepted the post, citing his desire to continue the work he'd started during his first year. "Being at Hogwarts was such an enriching experience, and I feel like there is much I can continue to provide for the school under my leadership,” he told the Daily Prophet. He brings on a number of new staff following the resignations of several of the faculty for reasons unrelated to his tenure. He also cited further relationship building with students, and enhanced communication with the wider community as priorities.

As for Uagadou, the temporary Head during the swap did not choose to stay. The deputy who worked under Sahnoun has instead taken on the role. Sahnoun expressed his utmost confidence in her, saying, "Though there is a part of me that is sad about not returning to Uagadou, I know that the school is in very capable hands under the leadership of my former Deputy Headmistress.”

OOC authorship credit: AmbiguouslyMe

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time

Last edited by Bazinga; 09-04-2017 at 12:54 PM.