Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 02:35 AM   #20 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"It does look it. I guess I could for a while." She smiled and settled on a swing next to the older girl, looking over at her once she had. "You were laughing quite loud, you know. Were you thinking of something funny?" The Slytherin was curious. She hadn't laughed like that and ages and maybe if it was something funny, she could enjoy it, too.

Slowly, she kicked off and started to pump her legs. She didn't go too fast at first, easing into the motion.
Dora smiled back at Junia as she settled into the swing next to her. She was a sweet kid. And she quite enjoyed when anyone did what she wanted to do! Like now. Swinging. Hehe.

The blonde girl began to pump her legs hard again. She had been about to enter another dimension, she was sure of that. Maybe Junia could join her. Hehe. "Oh nah. I was just laughing because I was having fun." That wasn't entirely true... she had been THINKING of things, but they were fun things about swinging, no?

"So do you think we could like swing ALL THE WAY around? Like over the top bar and stay in the swing seat?" That was kind of what she had been imagining after all... as childish as it was.