View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 05:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Henry was getting eyes at his comment. Nat had noticed he had been gaining muscles and stuff, but knew he was training really hard for quidditch, but him saying it made her giggle. She wasn't sure why, but just hearing it from him sounded weird. He wasn't one to focus ever on his looks when she was around him. Reaching up and touching his arm she grinned, "Oh goodness yes, I can't believe you didn't knock me out. You are such a beast now with your quidditch arms." She wasn't trying to be mean just funny and well after she did touch his arm she was surprised and shocked that the fourth year had so many arm muscles.

Moving back seemed like effort and Nat kind of liked where she was sitting, but she didn't want to be a squashed snake either. They didn't slither as well and she was happily slithering around at the moment. So she scooted back as her eyes stayed on the rude tree. "It's cold for us, but believe me I will never complain about the cold there for the rest of my life. The winters here are so harsh. I can't deal with it." She stayed indoors the majority of the time and near a fire with five blankets.

"Oh no" Her eyes moved to the sandwich. "I'm sorry Henry, why don't we go to the kitchen and I'll make you a new lunch. I'm pretty good at making things." She made great meals and stuff so a new lunch would be super easy.
Was she making fun of him? Henry couldn't completely tell, but he gave her a knowing smirk when she touched his arm. He was more muscular than he was before, whether she knew that or not. "They don't just take anyone," he shrugged with a smile. "I had to put in a lot of hard work to make the team." And therefore muscular arms were a byproduct.

"Oh, I think you'll get used to it," he said, his eyes still watching the tree. Not cautiously still, but more curiously. "I mean, you'll have to if you live here, there are ways of dealing with it... Will you move away when you are done with school?" If she hated winters that much, it was the next thought that came naturally to him. Winters here weren't going to just magically get better.

"Oh, it's fine," he laughed a little about the fallen crust of his sandwich. "I was almost done with it anyway. It's not a big deal, really.." He had eaten most of it by the time he had gotten here anyway.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line