View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 10:40 AM   #23 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"YES! Absolutely, absolutely. I-I always have that drive burning inside me. Th-the aspiration to get it right! People like you and I don't give up easily," he said with a wink.

Art gave Miss Lynch a warm smile at her thanks. "Oh me too, she can be a bit funny sometimes, but then other times she surprises me." Like just before. And with Miss Lynch holding her palm out, Art watched as Madame Curie made her way forward, lifting off her front legs to sniff, before placing a tiny little front paw on Miss Lynch's hand. Art gave a little chuckle. "I think that's her version of a hand shake or a high-five!"
The brunette laughed softly but had no choice but to nod her head fully in agreement. "No, Sir, we don't." If only more people were this way. If they just kept trying and pushing themselves to succeed then there might be a lot more happy people. A lot more might get accomplished that way. "If you want something badly enough you have to work for it." Nothing good comes easy.

"That's one of the amazing things about any animal, isn't it professor? No matter how well you think you know one you can never fully be sure as to what they'll do in a particular situation." Hady would've never expected Madame Curie to come closer when she had been in her animal form but the small rat had. Just like right now she didn't expect what happened next. All she really thought was that Madame Curie would either turn away or possibly sniff her hand. That was all. What she got was better. Slowly little feet lifted up off the floor and then there was the tiniest sniff at her fingers before one of the smallest little paws was placed on her palm.

EEEHHHHH! How CUTE!

The grin on Hady's face was clearly there. "Well hello there Madame Curie," she whispered softly reaching out her free hand and using a finger to lightly pet her head. "I think so too." This was very close to a greeting or handshake. Adorable too.

You are Bread!