View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 07:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

SPOILER!!: Ashwin and Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponAStar View Post
He jolted ever so slightly as he heard a voice call out to him. He looked around a bit and there was definitely no one else in his direction. "Yeh, it's a fine day miss," he called out. "If only der was a bit o'rain it would make ta day so much bettah." Why did he say that? Why would anyone think rain make a day better? Certainly not normal people. He just sort of forced a smile and then looked up at the sky awkwardly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
"Nothing major. Just a typical checkup, really. Hadn't done one in awhile, and it needed some major trimming." Just like people needed to trim their HAIR, it was quite similar for trees.

He chuckled. "Miffy appeared....a few terms ago? It actually caused quite a bit of chaos...she was trying to court Peeves, it seems. Exactly what Hogwarts needs, eh, a poltergeist couple." Who now..wanted to get married O__O Yeah, just what the school needed right now. MHMM. "Perhaps I will grace you with a place," he smirked. "But we'll see. It would be unfair to my other new colleagues, you know, Rosalyn."

He, too, saw his young badger, but Rosalyn had beaten him to saying hello! How rude! "My dear boy--you want it to rain?" he asked with a slight grin. "Why?" Paul liked any weather nature decided to place on him, but he wondered why anyone WISHED for rain. How intriguing.

Ah, of course. Trees would need checkups in the same way that humans did. Rosalyn remembered lessons on tree and plant care from way back when she was a student. Obviously aggressive trees hadn't been covered... "So is there a special spell you use to freeze it? Or does a standard one work?" Excuse the questions, Paul. They kind of came with being a former Ravenclaw.

Hmm. So that explained a few things. The process of poltergeist creation wasn't lost on her and there WAS a lot of chaos at Hogwarts... Miffy's arrival made a lot of sense even if she wasn't thrilled about it. "Never in a million years did I think that PEEVES would get married."It was madness. Utter madness. What next? A bunch of polterbabies? There was a line when it came to things like this and it had been stomped on. Repeatedly. Rosalyn shook her head and then laughed at what he said next. "Well, even a small one would do. Or even something like a rose." They were beautiful and smelled lovely.

Rain would make things better? She looked up at the sky and saw that there were some clouds. "Looks like you might get your wish." Personally she was more than happy with a sunny day though she wouldn't say no to a little bit of rain either. "Does it rain a lot in Ireland?" Since she had never been there before, she had no idea. Maybe one day she would be able to see for herself.