View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 05:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Rosalyn and Ashwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Aah, so the tree had some problems after all. Seemed that whatever Paul had done worked wonders because it seemed to be as healthy as ever. If only it didn't have a violet streak... Siiiigh. At least it did have its historical significance though she was probably the only one who cared about that. Rosalyn knew that history bored some people but she found it utterly fascinating; good thing too since that was the subject that she taught. "So what was wrong with it?" she asked curiously. Then it was his turn to ask her some questions.

She chuckled along with him. "The castle is as good as I remember... except when did we get a FEMALE poltergeist?" Miffy - or whatever her name was - definitely hadn't been around during her student days. It had been Peeves and only Peeves for a very long time. It was... interesting and Rosalyn wasn't a huge fan of the development. "Teaching is going great. I wasn't sure how I would manage with it, but it's better than I had imagined. No trouble students. So far at least." There were bound to be a few problems but then it was natural when dealing with youth. "I assume classes are going well for you also?" Herbology had been pretty fun even if it wasn't her favourite subject. Though... "Too bad about my plant. Does this mean that I am getting something else?" Just teasing though she definitely wouldn't turn down a present. Especially not one that was pretty and she could put in her office.

At that moment she noticed a young boy plop himself down on the grass a fair distance from the tree. Rosalyn couldn't blame him one bit and it was nice to see that the students weren't getting too close. That was an accident waiting to happen and Joy would have her hands full with patients. "Hello there. Beautiful day, isn't it?" she said to him conversationally with a smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponAStar View Post
He jolted ever so slightly as he heard a voice call out to him. He looked around a bit and there was definitely no one else in his direction. "Yeh, it's a fine day miss," he called out. "If only der was a bit o'rain it would make ta day so much bettah." Why did he say that? Why would anyone think rain make a day better? Certainly not normal people. He just sort of forced a smile and then looked up at the sky awkwardly.

"Nothing major. Just a typical checkup, really. Hadn't done one in awhile, and it needed some major trimming." Just like people needed to trim their HAIR, it was quite similar for trees.

He chuckled. "Miffy appeared....a few terms ago? It actually caused quite a bit of chaos...she was trying to court Peeves, it seems. Exactly what Hogwarts needs, eh, a poltergeist couple." Who now..wanted to get married O__O Yeah, just what the school needed right now. MHMM. "Perhaps I will grace you with a place," he smirked. "But we'll see. It would be unfair to my other new colleagues, you know, Rosalyn."

He, too, saw his young badger, but Rosalyn had beaten him to saying hello! How rude! "My dear boy--you want it to rain?" he asked with a slight grin. "Why?" Paul liked any weather nature decided to place on him, but he wondered why anyone WISHED for rain. How intriguing.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin