Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 08:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: I'm the worst
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
[color="#A74CAB"][FONT="Verdana"]

His ears burned from the compliment.

"Thanks."

Watching that pretty awesome jump Oliver made, he subconsciously rubbed his ear while glancing between the two of them. COULD they play with three people at a time? He had no idea. He'd only seen two people play. "I dunno," he said, moving to rub the back of his neck. "Maybe... you two... against me?" Maybe?

Olly still did not really understand the concept of the game, but it seemed like it shouldn't be all too complicated once they actually started playing. At least, he hoped not. He was a competitive person and he didn't like to lose. But he supposed it wouldn't be too bad if he lost a game that he had never even heard of before.

If the game wasn't meant for three players that might be a problem. Two against one didn't really seem fair, even if none of them had played before. "We could do it sort of tournament style," he suggested. "Two can play at a time and then the third plays the winner? You two can go first, if we want to do it that way." He shrugged. However they played didn't really matter to him, he was just trying to make it fair.