View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 02:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

His eyes somewhat gave away his thoughts, at least the emotion reflected there was surprise, which cause the Hufflepuff to smile slightly. Honestly, were she to know his thoughts, she may not have been all that surprised. "Surprisingly...yes," she laughed. Something she hadn't imagined for herself even last term when it came to facing her final term. But Merlin was she ready to move on and to the next chapter in her life. "Healing studies at London WU hopefully. I've put in my applications already...for early acceptance...so hopefully everything will be figured out by February." So that way she didn' have to worry about that on top of final exams and NEWTs.

Fifth year. That...had been a confusing time for her. Very confusing. "OWL year. They aren't as terrible as people make them seem."

Okay...so THAT look he had now was rather unpleasant...but he has just ripped a helpless lavender from its home! She had HEARD about what had happened when Daxton Prince had torn up the greenhouses - granted this was miniscule compared to that - and Paige would rather not see a grown man weep. The amount of karmic debt that would earn them both was...well...they best just find the lavender a new home before that happened.

"EEEP! Here, give her to me and make a small hole right there," Paige instructed, pointing to an area AWAY from there weeding section. Because how ELSE did you put something back in the ground?!

Totally not panicking. Totally not.
Mason looked at her as she told him that she wanted to study being a Healer after Hogwarts. He did not know her up until now so he couldn't judge her choice but he did hope that she was comfortable with her choice. Making these life changing decisions were hard and Mason himself had no idea what he wanted to do after Hogwarts.

But then again he still had two years to figure that out.

He was surprised by how fast this girl was in terms of sending in her application and he took a mental note to take her example when he started in his seventh year, if he knew what he wanted of course. "I hope you get accepted" he smiled. "And i'm not really worried about my OWLS" he said. Except for maybe Herbology.... Judging by how he did not even know that the lavender in his hand was a plant and not a weed. "I read a lot so i know i get at least half the grade with the theory" he said as he handed over the lavender (seriously? it had been a plant?)

Grabbing his wand from out of his pocket as Paige instructed he'd make a hole where she pointed at , Mason thought about which spell to use when he remembered that they were doing things the muggle way. "Sorry..." he muttered and put his wand back before digging a hole in the ground with his hands. "I'm this lazy person who tries to do everything with magic" he laughed. "Thanks for saving me though, imagine the Professor walking in the moment i ripped out the ...Lavender you said it was?" he didn't even want to know what would have happened. From what i heard about how the man was, probably a lot of crying.