View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 02:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art couldn't help but smile at the kind words of Miss Lynch. "Very true, that is. Trial and error has taught me more than any text book could." And he looooved seeing his students use that curiosity to play with things, tinker with them, or even just try something new. And look at Miss Lynch and Mr Paton who tried something new, something extremely challenging, and it paid of wonderfully.

Art was absolutely delighted with the animal form of Miss Lynch. He gave a little chuckle as Madame Curie came up, curiously. He was half expecting her to give a little sniff and run away, but she remained there.

Art watched the transformation back to human form, and got himself back up to standing position. He HAD to give a little applause. "That was truly spectacular Miss Lynch. I'm very proud of you and Mr Paton!" He truly, truly was. "No, she didn't. Perhaps she just... recognised that it was you in there. It must be, even with animals that she can see I trust and love, she sometimes runs away out of fear." So merely seeing her Art comfortable with the red panda wasn't really it.
Hadleigh listened silently for a moment a small smile playing on her lips. "That's very true. I've failed many times but it's the wanting to get it right that keeps me trying." Never giving up on a goal and look at where she was already. It was tiring and sure she had wanted to give up but she didn't. The success of figuring it out was always the best part.

"Thank you professor," she smiled proudly. His kind words always went right to the heart. She would certainly miss his encouragement when she graduated here. "Possibly. I'm glad I didn't frighten here at least." She knelt down low and held her hand out palm up towards Madame Curie. If she felt like sniffing at her again she wouldn't mind it. Having an animal not be afraid of her was always a plus.

You are Bread!