View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 03:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"Ahh!" Art exclaimed. "Nice way to beat off some energy, isn't it?" he chuckled. Fancy that! He nodded, "Still, I'm-I'm glad it was fun. That's the important thing. Well that and winning," he said with a wink. It was always nice to win. "Will you be in other plays next holidays?"

Art nodded as she said she had wanted to train to become an animagi. "Mmm, y-yes, very much so," he said. Potions were greatly important, as was transfiguration of course. "Well if... if you'd like to know more about Animagi transformation, pe-perhaps you could speak to Professor Riveroll about some-some uhh s-some help in that department." Art wasn't the GREATEST with Transfiguration. He had a think. "W-well we could do something that would give you a feel of being an animal. Or... w-we could look into something that will teach you patience in potions," he smiled. "Something that takes a while to brew, I mean. Both will help. One to show you what it's like being in an animal form, the other what it will be like to brew the potion which will finally allow you to become an animagi."

Hadley nodded, smiling. "It does. And it also helps beat off emotions." Mainly anger and aggression. Stuff she didn't realize she was full of over her parents' split up until she out there. It was as good therapy as actual therapy was. So was the play for that matter. In a completely different way. Hadley nodded again. "I will be. I had a lot of fun doing the play this summer. So I'd love to be in another one."

Right, though. Down to business. Which did she want to do? "I've already spoken to her about it." She just had to prove herself talented enough in Transfiguration to start. Which Hads wasn't too worried about, given it was her best subject. That and charms. She paused, quiet, thinking the options over. Both sounded beneficial to her training. "Can we do both? I want to experience being an animal, but I also know that long-term brewing will be invaluable to it as well..." Oh, yes. She's done plenty of research in how to become an animagus. She knew all about it.