View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 08:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Merlin, it was like speaking to a teenager. It really was. Paul decided he would just roll his eyes at the remainder of Justin's words speaking of teenagers. "Well. You need to worry about your own students at the feast. I can take care of mine," He said sharply, ready to drop the subject. "Does this mean I don't want to discipline my kids? Of course not. If one is doing something wrong in the hall, corridor WHEREVER--by all means, take points. But you blatantly disrespected me." Hmph.

"I assume they...are assuming. Which, I know is not very logical on their part, but that is how they felt about the situation." And that was that. And Paul was didn't feel like lingering. "Also, I feel you saying the Baron was attacked is a bit overdramatic. They were merely yelling at him to leave. The Baron is a tough ghost. I think he can handle it. He should have known better than to BRING those fiends to any ONE house table."

He stood, though, and drained the rest of his tea, setting the teacup down gently. "I want to put this behind us. It's silly, really, but I needed to get it off my chest." He snorted. "It's no one's fault. Sure, Peeves and Miffy are...extraordinarily nasty so far this term...meh," he shook his head sadly. "It's over. It all happened--whatever. I'm too old to stay mad at anyone for too long," he said gently, thinking of his old headmaster.......

Age had been plaguing his mind recently.
"Fine." Justin said with finality. Next time he'll just make sure Paul isn't on the scene anymore if another situation like this came about before reacting. If that was how he could treat his power with respect. He already apologised over this, so there was no other reason to repeat it.

Justin however couldn't help his eyes looking upward at his brows at the next words. Overdramatic. Right. Sure Pauly. Let's see how his house ghost handles a bunch of angry snakes yelling for an action he had good intentions on. Goodness, and many thought he was being stubborn. A short sigh escaped, "I'd rather we put it behind us too." Yes, let's just put this all in the past... Except Justin couldn't help noting one thing, Paul still won't admit his own wrongdoing. Sneaky little Ravenpuff. It didn't sit well with him to end it one-sided. "So you really think Peeves and Miffy aren't at fault for interrupting Botros' memorial feast?" Any little anger in his tongue was already gone by now, so he had asked with a definite calm. "I just think neither ghost should have to endure or expect a pack of students yelling at them. Don't you?" If he didn't get a mutual agreement with this, well, it was going to be a long day. "I'm not looking for fight, Pauly." Especially when his buddy was looking so tired already.

"Need a refill?" Justin bit into one of his biscuits.