View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 04:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Merlin, it was like speaking to a teenager. It really was. Paul decided he would just roll his eyes at the remainder of Justin's words speaking of teenagers. "Well. You need to worry about your own students at the feast. I can take care of mine," He said sharply, ready to drop the subject. "Does this mean I don't want to discipline my kids? Of course not. If one is doing something wrong in the hall, corridor WHEREVER--by all means, take points. But you blatantly disrespected me." Hmph.

"I assume they...are assuming. Which, I know is not very logical on their part, but that is how they felt about the situation." And that was that. And Paul was didn't feel like lingering. "Also, I feel you saying the Baron was attacked is a bit overdramatic. They were merely yelling at him to leave. The Baron is a tough ghost. I think he can handle it. He should have known better than to BRING those fiends to any ONE house table."

He stood, though, and drained the rest of his tea, setting the teacup down gently. "I want to put this behind us. It's silly, really, but I needed to get it off my chest." He snorted. "It's no one's fault. Sure, Peeves and Miffy are...extraordinarily nasty so far this term...meh," he shook his head sadly. "It's over. It all happened--whatever. I'm too old to stay mad at anyone for too long," he said gently, thinking of his old headmaster.......

Age had been plaguing his mind recently.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin