View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 03:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Giggles left Nat's lips as she listened to Henry say about his healing charms. I"m not sure I'd let anyone do healer charms on me that wasn't really a healer."[/b] Her own boyfriend was going to be a healer and had never done hearing charms on her. Looking up at him she smiled though, it was sweet for him to make sure she was okay.

Wrinkling her nose she shook her head, "Maybe it's my Australian blood, but the cold is just too cold here. I'd never move back, but I do miss the warm weather when the castle becomes freezing all the time. Though I'm positive I freeze longer then anyone else here." She was already feeling the cold in the morning and evenings. Which just wasn't making her happy.

...and he was on top of her. She had fallen back to be on the ground blinking a bit. "Are you okay?" Sitting up as he rolled to her side. She looked at the tree, "Did it get bigger over summer? I've always sat this far and have never had an issue." She looked around wondering if she misjudged her usual seat.
Henry sat up a bit from the ground, brushing off some of the grass from his robes. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine.. are you?" Not that he was all that heavy to have landed on top of her, but he had knocked her back onto the ground. He glanced up at the willow, keeping a cautious eye so as to not be in its way again. "I don't know, maybe? Trees do continue to grow, right?" He didn't know completely for sure, but he didn't think they were like people or animals who had a stopping point for growth, at least for height.

He had only been joking about the healing charms thing, but he had been a little curious about what she said about Australia. "Yeah, but, aren't the seasons opposite here to what they are there? Like, it's becoming summer there when it's going to be winter here, but when it's summer and hot here, isn't it winter there? It doesn't get cold there then?" He really didn't know and had never been there himself, but he thought that was the way it worked and was curious about it so he thought he'd ask to see. She'd know better than him, of course. But maybe it was also weird to suddenly have things opposite, even if she had been here a few years now.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line