View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 01:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"A morning run? Oh, it really is the perfect time for some exercise. I just go for a leasurely walk down to the lake and back, but it's enough for these old knees I think," he said in a light tone.

"Great Scott... d-did the process go to planned for you? I hope you didn't have to start anything over..." That would have been awful, and very frustrating indeed. Art nodded knowingly, and gave a very warm smile. The young love, the support, the connections. "I'm very glad you and Mr Paton had each other."

Art watched very intently as Miss Lynch stepped back and transformed into the red panda. He was VERY mindful of the fact it was one of his students, and wasn't about to pick it up or cuddle it. But he bent his knees to be closer to the Panda!Miss Lynch's height. His knees cracked slightly, but he made it. "Marvellous," he said. "Simply marvellous." He looked proudly at the panda, knowing that he had just seen something amazing. A student transforming into an animal, but also he realised how very proud Miss Lynch would be with herself, for becoming an animagi. Art, too, was overcome with this feeling himself. These moments truly were the highlight of teaching. Seeing people reach their goals. He smiled and gave a careful and silent clap, not quite sure what the hearing of the red panda was. He didn't want to burst Miss Lynch's animal form's ear drums.
It used to have been a walk then it gradually turned into a jog and then a run. It had taken some time but she had worked her way up. "It certainly is. It's much cooler in the early morning and very quiet as well. The perfect time for some fresh air and thinking." Best way to clear your head and get the day started.

"Luckily all our efforts and the help of Professor Ichihara were spot on. The hardest part really was the waiting." Nature had a way of affecting things and always did as she pleased. To hear that he was happy she hadn't been alone brought a smile to her face, she knew he was one of the professors who had noticed when Frankie and herself had broken up for a short time. "So am I professor. So am I." The blonde in question meant a great deal to her.

It was still somewhat strange being an animal but it was wonderful. One of the things she liked most about this was that she was still her. All her thoughts, memories and actions were her own. She was under her own control and not that of an animals for the most part. Through beady eyes she watched Art try to kneel down with some difficulty to get closer. Once he had done so Hady/panda inched closer to him in case he wanted to touch her. Yes she knew she was a student but she also knew how much Art had supported her and how uncommon of an experience this truly was. Had he been anyone else like one of her friends she wouldn't probably already been up on his lap or his head demanding to be petted.

You are Bread!