Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 12:33 PM   #25 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry moved his hand out the way to let Hattie pet Chewbacca, keeping a hand at the side of his kneazle to support him as he sat on his lap. He was glad that the feline was friendly enough to allow his friends to give him pets and attention too. He thought they were a good fit.

Henry's eyebrows shot up at her revelation. "What? Wow, how scary..." He was surprised that he hadn't heard any talk about it in the halls as that sounded so serious. He wasn't sure he could deal with seeing something like that either, but he was glad she had gotten some help. "But you're okay now?" He nodded as she mentioned medication and potions. He was sure they would sort it all out. "So, do you know what caused that?"
Hattie smiled, gently petting the kneazle. She like that Henry's pet liked other people petting her. She knew that sometimes animals didn't like them petting them. "He's really pretty" She murmured with a smile. Harriet really did like animals. Art and animals. They were her thing.

"It was pretty scary" Though Harriet couldn't remember too much of it to be honest. She was just glad that she couldn't remember, because she figured that it would just scare her. Hattie was glad that it was sorted now. "I'm okay now. They sorted out meds, and as long as I remember. It should be fine" So she just needed to remember, which she hoped she would. "Oh. Yeah. I'm epileptic....which sucks. But it's manageable" So she was okay. For now.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain