Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 02:22 AM   #24 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Harriet smiled, leaning over so she could pet his kneazle. She loved kneazles, but she wasn't allowed one. She had a crup though. And she loved her little cruppy. Maybe she'd get a kneazle when she was older. She didn't really know if the two animals liked each other. But it was okay. She liked her crup for now.

"I had a seizure at school" It had been horrible, and the few she'd had since hadn't been fun. "I had to go so they could sort of my medication and potions" So it hadn't been overly serious, but it was okay now. "I'm fine now. I just need to keep taking my medication."
Henry moved his hand out the way to let Hattie pet Chewbacca, keeping a hand at the side of his kneazle to support him as he sat on his lap. He was glad that the feline was friendly enough to allow his friends to give him pets and attention too. He thought they were a good fit.

Henry's eyebrows shot up at her revelation. "What? Wow, how scary..." He was surprised that he hadn't heard any talk about it in the halls as that sounded so serious. He wasn't sure he could deal with seeing something like that either, but he was glad she had gotten some help. "But you're okay now?" He nodded as she mentioned medication and potions. He was sure they would sort it all out. "So, do you know what caused that?"

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line