Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 11:54 PM   #23 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Ariadne's mind was a million miles away. Okay, maybe not a million, but the peaceful walk down the pathways then the calmness of just sitting out here on the bench without a care in the world had her mind wandering. She starting thinking about nothing in particular...what was going on back home, all the homework she had to do, when the next time she could sleep in might be, ...

She almost missed the distinct sound of another voice breaking the silence. Blinking, she looked up to see Brady, a Hufflepuff boy in her year. "Hey, Brady," she said, patting the seat next to her. "Yeah, sure." Ariadne had always thought Brady was cute, what with his longish, wavy, dark hair. She'd never actually had a conversation with him before, though. She was pretty sure they really only knew each other from classes. He seemed like a nice guy, too. "It's pretty peaceful out here. You on your way somewhere, or do you come here often?"

A leaf blew by just then, and Ariadne watched it as it blew out of sight. Yeah. This just might be her new favorite place on the grounds. If she wanted to hang out with loads of people, she could always try the lake or Hogsmeade. She looked back over at Brady, her attention now focused on the boy who'd asked to join her.
As the third year looked at the girl he knew that she was in deep thought. He didn't know Ariadne that well but the important thing was that he did know her name AND face. Bradson didn't sit down right away, he wasn't rude like that. He waited for her to say it was okay or something like that. The Badger took the open seat next to her and looked around the pathways, it was so relaxing here. "I didn't come here that often last year but in my first year I came here all the time after the hag bit my ear and tried to cook me." He didn't want to bring up the Hag but he figured that she would ask him why he would be here to just sit around. Brady didn't want to mention the Hag at all after Mel told him that people were calling him 'Stew Boy', which he didn't find funny at all considering he almost died in his first year and at the end of last year.

Brad watched a leaf as he it blew past him. He figured that Ariadne had noticed it too. He should have came and hung out here last term. He knew that he would have been more relaxed and worried less about Azura and what she was dragging him through. He knew that, that wasn't over anytime soon. Brady looked at Ariadne and gave her a warm smile.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing