View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default *rolls* XD
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Digging through the dirt with his bare hands next to Paige, Mason couldn't help but smile a little at the activity. He enjoyed being productive and there was something quite satisfying about pulling the weeds out of the ground. "Can i ask what year you're in?" he asked as he moved his hands to pull on what he thought were weeds but was actually one of the good plants.

Unaware of what he was doing, the Ravenclaw digged further to find the plants roots and was already tucking on it as he answered her question. "Nah, i'm more interested in Defence" he said, talking about Defence Against the Dark Arts. "I was exploring the Grounds" he said and with a mighty tuck he ......

......pulled out the roots of the lavender and held it at eye height.

"And i saw you entering the garden which i wasn't sure about if the students could so i followed" ok that had sounded a lot less creepier in his mind.
"Seventh," she replied, pushed her fingers further into the earth not that she had loosened up the soil until her knuckles brushed against the surface. "Yourself?" Although perhaps an answer she would know had she paid more attention during the Sorting this feast. Her attention had been on Ravenclaw for a time, but for very different reasons involving some sort of confrontation between Dieter and her step brother. Something she was still to nervous to ask the latter about.

Speaking of paying attention, she REALLY should have been keeping a more watchful eye on what her impromptu gardening companion was doing. Unfortunately, by the time she realized which 'weed' it was that he was uprooting...he was already holing it up at eye level. Which, good for him, caused her to miss the borderline stalkerish response to why he was in the garden right now.

"Mason," she hissed, her tone high pitched and very squeaky. "That isn't a weed! That's lavender...it's supposed to be here. We need to replant that!"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes