View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 12:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

"Thank you," she replied with a small smile, quickly and gingerly setting the weed and all accompanying soil into the planter. "This patch right here seems to be the only spot where weeds have popped up...as far as I can tell at least." It was an awfully large garden, after all.

Scooting a bit more to the side to give him some room to squeeze his arms and hands into the area, Paige began pushing and wiggling her fingers into the soil around another weed. "Do you have an interest in Herbology?" she asked, blue eyes flicker upwards towards him as she massaged the soil. "Or just looking for a quiet place to relax?"

And yes, Mason, you could consider Paige Skeeter a friend. She was easily won over.

Digging through the dirt with his bare hands next to Paige, Mason couldn't help but smile a little at the activity. He enjoyed being productive and there was something quite satisfying about pulling the weeds out of the ground. "Can i ask what year you're in?" he asked as he moved his hands to pull on what he thought were weeds but was actually one of the good plants.

Unaware of what he was doing, the Ravenclaw digged further to find the plants roots and was already tucking on it as he answered her question. "Nah, i'm more interested in Defence" he said, talking about Defence Against the Dark Arts. "I was exploring the Grounds" he said and with a mighty tuck he ......

......pulled out the roots of the lavender and held it at eye height.

"And i saw you entering the garden which i wasn't sure about if the students could so i followed" ok that had sounded a lot less creepier in his mind.