View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 04:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art closed the door behind her and walked to his seat, flopping himself down onto it. "Sit down, Miss Umbridge," he said lightly, with a smile. Not too bossy, this man. "Oh I'm... well yes I'm okay. How are you? Feeling back to normal yet?" He wasn't sure if she was 100% back to normal or just in the 'back to normal' recovery stage yet. "Can I get you a cup of tea or... water or something?"
Was it just her... or was her Head of House kind of awkward sometimes? It was endearing, really. He reminded her of her Gramps before he passed. He had been a funny little man much like Professor Newton. Hehehe. Sitting gingerly on the chair she smiled and gave a slight nod as he spoke.

"Not great, but better. I would love a cuppa, though. If it isn't too much trouble." Truth and all. She still felt kind of horrible some days, but whatever. She would be getting over it soon. Hopefully.

Smoothing the parchment out she sighed down at it. "Professor, I just came to tell you thank you. For everything. Okay? You have been so understanding and I am thankful."