View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 04:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
Dora offered her HoH a smile as she stood and moved into his office. She had been here before, but she found that her eyes were wandering over everything inside. Interesting. The blonde sidled up to an arm chair and stood right in front of it, waiting for the Prof to tell her she was welcome to sit. (which she knew she was, but she still stood on ceremony)

"Professor Newton, how are you? I am not interrupting, am I?" She could totally come back later if she was. In her hands was a slightly wrinkled piece of parchment, though. One that she was fidgeting with as she watched the man. He would definitely get the parchment before she left, but at the moment she was stupid nervous. So she was just gonna hang onto it for now, yes?
Art closed the door behind her and walked to his seat, flopping himself down onto it. "Sit down, Miss Umbridge," he said lightly, with a smile. Not too bossy, this man. "Oh I'm... well yes I'm okay. How are you? Feeling back to normal yet?" He wasn't sure if she was 100% back to normal or just in the 'back to normal' recovery stage yet. "Can I get you a cup of tea or... water or something?"

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move