Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 08:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default Also Gnomes!
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post

He would therefore be Captain Cornelius from now. The mighty and handsome hero. LOL.

The Slytherin checked her out as he tugged his shirt down, taking in the curls and the new color. He smiled. "You're always pretty, and this only makes you look BOOM." In other words hot. He was being honest. If there was a compliment to be said then the boy didn't hesitate to state it. And Azura was pretty. There was no doubt about that.

"A girls night? Sounds like fun." And he wasn't invited. Pssh, hehe. "Walk with me?" He was done running for now.
Az smiled warmly at Cornelius as he spoke. And she tucked some of her hair behind her ear a bit. "Yeah? Thanks! I wanted a change, it's what you do after you break up with someone right? Make a change? " It was part of it.. But she always wanted a change, she was going to be 14 soon! She wanted to look older.

She grinned at Cap as he spoke.. "Mmm, it was pretty fun. " It provided a much needed distraction, and she was ever so grateful to her friends. "Of course, I would love to walk with you. " Cornelius was one of Az's favorite people, anytime she ran into him.. Was a good one.

And to think this all started with a duel.

They were about to start walking when.. Az heard something behind her and she turned around but missed whatever it could be.. She turned forward again only to see..

Gnomes!

She took a step closer to Cornelius.. And stopped in her tracks.. Uhh..why were there gnomes here?