Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 02:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwooperOnYourLeft View Post
Azura grinned a bit as Cornelius took a drink of water and she waited for his reply as he tried to regain his breath back.. Yeah, he wasn't Captain America, but she almost wanted to call him that.. Cap.. Yeah! That was her new secret nickname for him.

A warm smile beamed at him as he spoke and she bowed her head a little. "Thank you, I'm glad you like if.. Curls are a bit new.. But I think they work.. " Noelle had said they fit her..

She nodded as he spoke. "Yeah, magic.. We had a girls night the other night and this is what ended up happening. " Azura was grateful for it, Noelle and Mel were keeping her distracted from Chris..

And Brady..

And Sabbie..

Why did guys have to like her? Seriously..she wasn't that amazing.. At least she didn't have to worry about that with Cornelius!

Right?

Right!

He would therefore be Captain Cornelius from now. The mighty and handsome hero. LOL.

The Slytherin checked her out as he tugged his shirt down, taking in the curls and the new color. He smiled. "You're always pretty, and this only makes you look BOOM." In other words hot. He was being honest. If there was a compliment to be said then the boy didn't hesitate to state it. And Azura was pretty. There was no doubt about that.

"A girls night? Sounds like fun." And he wasn't invited. Pssh, hehe. "Walk with me?" He was done running for now.