View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 01:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry got a little closer, trying to see if Nat was dead, unconscious, or what. Well, she was talking, so that was a good sign. He raised a speculative eyebrow at her words though and let out a short chuckle. "Well, I already had my run today.. so you might just have to see how good my healing charms are." Sure, he was joking, but he could tell at this point that she was fine as she sat up.

Oh, just enjoying the sun.. yeah, he could understand that and he nodded his agreement. "I like to spend a lot of time outside too, at least as much as I can." But he was outside in cold weather too even if he did prefer warmer. "I don't mind the cold too much, I guess," he said with a shrug. "Warm is better, but there are fun things to do in each season." Like snowball fights in the winter with hot chocolate afterwards to warm up.

"Hmm?" Henry glanced over at the tree as Nat mentioned it. He had thought he was at a decent enough distance away but perhaps he misjudged it because no sooner had she said that than a branch came swinging his way. Her yelled warning caught him off-guard and he wasn't prepared for her grabbing him to pull him out of the way. In fact, it sent him off-balance and the momentum of her pulling him sent him falling into her, the weight of him causing him to land on top of her. "Oh.. sorry.." He rolled away a bit. "Uh, thanks though.." Hopefully he didn't hurt her in the process.

Giggles left Nat's lips as she listened to Henry say about his healing charms. I"m not sure I'd let anyone do healer charms on me that wasn't really a healer."[/b] Her own boyfriend was going to be a healer and had never done hearing charms on her. Looking up at him she smiled though, it was sweet for him to make sure she was okay.

Wrinkling her nose she shook her head, "Maybe it's my Australian blood, but the cold is just too cold here. I'd never move back, but I do miss the warm weather when the castle becomes freezing all the time. Though I'm positive I freeze longer then anyone else here." She was already feeling the cold in the morning and evenings. Which just wasn't making her happy.

...and he was on top of her. She had fallen back to be on the ground blinking a bit. "Are you okay?" Sitting up as he rolled to her side. She looked at the tree, "Did it get bigger over summer? I've always sat this far and have never had an issue." She looked around wondering if she misjudged her usual seat.