Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 05:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

SPOILER!!: better :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
"Hi Paige." He had to repeat her name to better help him remember it. He would probably be able to, at least for the duration of their interaction. There was no guarantee that he would remember it later, but that was yet to be determined. And he could not shake her hand because he was currently swinging. Olly was watching where she moved to make sure he did not kick her, but he also knew that she was most likely smart enough to avoid getting hit by a swinging person.

"Your name is Lancelot?" He looked at the boy on the swing next to him. "That is so cool." Probably one of the coolest names he had ever heard. Why couldn't Olly have a name that cool?

He didn't have anything to contribute immediately to the discussion of that game. He had never played it, and did not even know what it as called. Sure he had seen one before but he had never really put much thought into it. But now that Lancelot explained it a bit, it did sound pretty cool. Olly waited until his swing swung back up before jumping off and managing to land on his feet not far from the other two. "Yeah, I'll play!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

"Lance then," she nodded, since he seemed to prefer being called by that. Although she did not mind using full names - she often times preferred it really.

Lancelot and Oliver. She would commit those to memory. Hopefully.

Pursing her lips, Paige took a step towards the pole and eyed it curiously. "Seems simple enough," she mused. "Count me in as well." Cue some more staring at the pole and ball. "Can you play with three people at a time?" She was mostly looking to Lance since he seemed to be the one more in the know at the moment.

His ears burned from the compliment.

"Thanks."

Watching that pretty awesome jump Oliver made, he subconsciously rubbed his ear while glancing between the two of them. COULD they play with three people at a time? He had no idea. He'd only seen two people play. "I dunno," he said, moving to rub the back of his neck. "Maybe... you two... against me?" Maybe?